Work with Asmara for your new garage door installation
Our selection of garage doors sourced from Westgate Doors give you top-quality options to choose from. And our garage door installation technicians specialize in the install and testing of your new garage door system to make sure it’s reliable and installed to the highest standard.
Things to consider with a new garage door installation
Choosing a new garage door for your new home or garage may seem simple, but there are a number of things to consider when looking for the garage door that will complete the look of your home, including:
- Style: The options are endless: a traditional symmetrical rectangle design; a more modern, sleek design; old-world carriage style; with or without windows. These are all things to consider based on the look you want.
- Material: Aluminum, steel, wood and glass are all possible in your garage door, and each offers its own combination of pros and cons, particularly in cost, weight and durability.
- Brand: We work with Westgate Doors to source our garage doors, which means you are choosing from a top quality supplier who stands by their quality and offers warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Budget: Our garage door installations range from $2500-3500 depending on the size of the door and the brand, style and material you choose.
- Security: New garage doors offer better security features, with tight seals, strong materials and options for multi-locking.
- Energy efficiency: Our recommended garage doors offer winter-ready insulation values, with tight seals around the edges to keep the elements out of your garage.
What to expect with a new door installation
When you reach out to Asmara for a new garage door installation, we’re here to help you every step of the way, from choosing the right door for you through to installation and ongoing warranty.
Here’s what to expect:
- Book an appointment: Call or send us your information to let us know you’re looking for a new door installation. Any details you can provide are helpful, but not necessary.
- Site visit: We’ll call you to arrange a time for a site visit so we can gather information about what you’re looking for and take measurements of your garage door opening.
- Choose your new door and opening system: Our garage door technician will share our selection with you. Not sure what you want? No problem! We can give you expert advice based on your needs, style and budget.
- Quote: Once you choose the door you want, we’ll provide you with a full quote for the purchase of the door and installation.
- Door order: When you confirm you’d like to proceed, we’ll order the door and schedule your installation.
- Installation: On your installation day, we’ll arrive with all the materials we need and complete the install, typically within four to six hours.
- Testing and warranty: We’ll complete all testing to make sure the system is working as it should be and leave you with information about your new garage door system to keep on hand, along with warranty information.