Taking care of your garage door so it can take care of your home
Every single day, your garage door is working to give you convenience and security. Show it some love and keep it running like new with seasonal check-ups.
Do it yourself or hire the pros?
Some seasonal maintenance tasks are easy to do on your own. But having regular maintenance performed by a professional is the safest option and it has its perks too. When problems are detected, we’ll get them fixed right away before they are disruptive, cause damage or require a more expensive repair.
Spring Maintenance Offer
What it includes:
Lubrication of door components, door rebalancing, tighten hardware and any required mechanical adjustments. Inspection of tracks, rollers, springs, brackets, cables, hinges, motor, and weather stripping.
Things to consider for seasonal maintenance
Your garage door has many moving parts that can wear out over time. Our seasonal maintenance services check all the components of your garage door system and keep them all on track.
What we do for seasonal maintenance:
- Test the opening, closing and balance function of your door.
- Check the tracks for rust or debris and clean if necessary.
- Inspect the weather stripping to ensure a complete seal.
- Check the springs, rollers and cables for any signs of wear and tear.
- Lubricate all the moving parts in the system to minimize noise and wear.
- Confirm the sensors are working properly and clean them as needed.
- Tighten any screws or other hardware that may have come loose.
Complimentary Performance Inspection
A no-charge performance inspection with every service
We want to make sure your garage is in top working order to avoid any unexpected issues. When we complete any service or maintenance call, we’ll do a full inspection of your garage door system, including: Rollers, Springs, Brackets, Cables, Hinges, Motor / Opening System, Sensors, Weather Stripping & Bottom Seal Rubber